Friday, November 5, 2010

Hearts 4 Demi Blog Post 17 - @CruzMuniz

Demi,words can explain my love for you, a sister.The second I saw you,I had a feeling I was going to like you,the more I got to know you, the bigger a fan I became.Your music is amazing-the person you are.You dont deserve the things that are happening to you,But God puts you through things he knows you'll make it through.You have stayed true to yourself and made me so proud to be a fan of yours. I know that you are going through a rough time right now and your fans are behind you through all of this 110% of the time.I know its hard,but this is your life now and I say have fun with it,forget the haters.Got something to say? Write it in to a song :) I love you Demi,& I always will. God Bless you Dems. <3 -@

P.S. As much as a fan Iam of Joe's,Pft,hes stupid.He lost the greatest girl he'll ever get. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment