Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hearts 4 Demi Blog Post 8 - @LovatoShell

You are my idol. There's no one else in the world I would want to look up to. You're the definition of beauty in my dictionary, the synonym of strength in my thesaurus, the opposite of hate in my encyclopedia, and the GREATEST example of love in the world. There is no possible way for me to describe you in just one word what you mean to all of us. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, a name that will never be forgotten. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, a name that will always be catched. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, a name that's got dynamite. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, a name that can stop the world. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, a name that's here again and again and again. You are DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO, that's you. YOU ARE Demi Lovato, the owner of my heart. I love you Demi. Never ever ever ever forget about that.... with love from Itzel to

No comments:

Post a Comment