Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hearts 4 Demi Blog Post 5 - @DadianaRamos

Dear Demi,

I know that you are going to a tough time right now. I just want to let you know that I’m always going to be there for you. You know why? Because you were there next to me when I needed it the most. I know you didn’t were there physically but you were throughout your songs (music). I was bullied and you inspired me to never give up and to keep going. Your songs help me throughout all. Especially Believe In Me. Another thing I want to let you know is that a month ago my English teacher asked me who was my role model and of course I said you were. Then she asked me why? I responded because she’s been through so much and she always finds a way to keep going. She never gives up. Also because she help others basing in her own experiences. Demi you are the most real person I have ever seen, your not afraid to be who you really are and said what you think. You’re not trying to be someone your not. You are just you. I love that about you.

P.S. Demi, you’re never alone your fans are here no matter what.

And like you said before “My friends and I… Are a family. We’ll be there for one another for the rest of our lives and after”.

Also “Having fans feels like I have a whole army, whose going to be there for me no matter what. A good feeling”


With lots of love,
TE AMO!!
Dadiana Ramos (Puerto Rico)

No comments:

Post a Comment